Last Supper

Ken O

Just got done with this last night. Used a #2 Olson Spiral blade. First project I've done almost totally with a spiral. Still getting used to it. I had a request for one and thought I might as well stack a couple more and only do it once. Just sanding and stain left.

post-1865-0-34678600-1400271477_thumb.jpgpost-1865-0-78443200-1400271486_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ken O

Beautiful, you've done an exceptional job cutting this with spiral blades. It's easy to see that you

enjoyed cutting this one out, if not it wouldn't look nearly as good as it does.

Len

P.S. Sparkey, Sully has a beautiful pattern of the last supper, I think it is one he has come up with

on his own. Maybe, if you check in with him, he'd let you have a copy.

Thanks everyone! I'm no expert with the spiral by any means, there was still a lot of "Ooo, eek, whoa, Ahh" going on even towards the end. I just had to go really slow and concentrate. 

I actually traded my brother in law a couple other patterns for this one, not sure where he got it. I've seen it in various places for purchase so I know it's out there.