Farm sign

I saw this pattern on Steve Goods sight and thought I would hammer one out. It is an easy pattern to cut. I takes about 45 minutes to complete. (at least for me), and I believe it would be a good lone for someone that has not been scrolling for very long and would like a little bit of a challenge. I had not put the finish on it yet but  you get the idea. the tractor on it is quite small, so there is the challenge. The angle of my photo does not show it very well. Now what the heck do i do with it ?

post-2238-0-63490700-1400289693_thumb.jpg

I do donate a lot of the things I make and also volunteer to make intarsia pieces for auctions, drawings and find raisers for many groups in our small town. I also make pieces for first communion kids, graduates and high school sports achievers. It is a really nice idea and people seem to enjoy getting home made and unique pieces. I never have more than a few pieces hanging around my shop. When someone comes to me for a donation, I just give them everything I have made and without a home. 

Dick

heppnerguy

Dick a good cut for me I would give this one a paint job so it stands out.  :cool:  Roly

Roly,

That might be a fun idea to paint it. I usually am not real happy with the things I paint, but what the heck. This was a quick, easy and fun piece to cut so if I don't like it after i paint it, I would not have any trouble using it to start my shop stove when it gets cold. If I do paint it, perhaps I will post it again.

Dick

heppnerguy

You know what ? The wood I used was given to me by my grandson. I have been going to take a photo of his gift of wood to me to show everyone how lucky I am to be his grandfather. It is a1/4 inch approx 14 X12 inches. I believe it might be an Alter wood veneer but I am not sure.

Dick

heppnerguy