Dentist

keefie

Love this pattern. I think I will go see if it was posted for a download. I would love to make one for my dentist

Dick

heppnerguy

Here is the link to the pattern Paul posted on the forum for me - http://www.scrollsawvillage.com/topic/9846-dentist-pattern/     If you use it please remember to give Paul (Grampa) credit for the pattern.

Keith,

Thank you for the pattern, I most likely will not post my piece in The Village  because I usually do not post something  that someone else has done. I just don't want to appear to be competing with anyone  here. but when I do make the piece, I will be sure and give thanks to Paul.  Thank you for sharing the info with me.

Dick

heppnerguy

Keith,

Thank you for the pattern, I most likely will not post my piece in The Village  because I usually do not post something  that someone else has done. I just don't want to appear to be competing with anyone  here. but when I do make the piece, I will be sure and give thanks to Paul.  Thank you for sharing the info with me.

Dick

heppnerguy

Dick, you wouldn't be competing with me or anyone else, everybody will cut patterns a little differently. we all just like to see other peoples work (and Paul would probably like to see it too)

• 2 weeks later...