I have a question

Hi all, I have a question:
I've done some similar work in size and complexity as this: Big Cat N°2, Siberian Tiger
I have them for sale with everything and frame at $ 190 dlls.
Wonder if they are a good price, or should I sell them more cheap?
Thanks in advance for your answer, it will greatly help.
Greetings from Puebla, Mexico.

Buck a hole is good, just because this person didn't want to pay doesn't mean the next one won't. I found that things that don't sell I get tired of lugging around. Only to find out the person i gave it too knows exactly who to give it too or sell too. Everything sells it's just when. Why SETTLE FOR SECOND FIDDLE WHEN YOU HAVE ThE BEST. Save  it  IT makes all the rest of your stuff look great and the cat is the best. I know we all need money and recognition for what we do. If i displayed all i ever did in one room customers would be amazed and not try to get bit for free. They would be honored to own something from this scroll saw artist!!! Word gets around. HANG IN THERE BABY!!! :) :) :)

Good advice here. If it doesn't sell right away, be patient with it. Pick a bottom price you want to get. Then over time, you have room to lower the price and still get a reasonable amount.. I just sold an item that I had been carting to craft fairs for well over a year. You just have to have it out there when the right person comes along.

Hi all, I have a question:
I've done some similar work in size and complexity as this: Big Cat N°2, Siberian Tiger
I have them for sale with everything and frame at $ 190 dlls.
Wonder if they are a good price, or should I sell them more cheap?
Thanks in advance for your answer, it will greatly help.
Greetings from Puebla, Mexico.

¿Estás hablando de dólares o pesos Frank?

I'm sorry that you started talking in Spanish with no translation, it makes it confusing to those of us who don't understand it. If you have it priced at $14.75, personally, I think you've got it under priced. Some items just take longer to sell, sadly, the only thing you can do is wait until the right person comes along. Good luck my friend, I hope you can find a way to figure out the markets.

Len

I have struggled to sell animal items to, older people buy sometimes animal
but movie themes such as game of thrones,  vikings, the walking dead  go like hot cakes among young people
Look around you, Look what is happening among the people and make use of it
here in holland soccer is very popular now So I make a lot of soccer items
mabe this helps a bit whit sales