Puzzle

edward

I have that problem when i don't remember to square the table.Maybe it was the first piece you cut or last but leaning on my Dewalt table tends to go off square and when i'm not leaning on it it's square again.I need to find out what's wrong ,but i think last time it was saw dust jammed in under the degree wheel for adjusting the angles cut. :)

perhaps the blade tension came loose.. that might possibly effect squareness of the cut or even a dull blade. that is my  take on it.. probably wrong but ......

Dick

heppnerguy

I've had that happen a time or two myself. Not enough I I could feel or hear it, but enough to drag the cut off vertical just enough to mess with a puzzle.

You're probably putting sideways pressure on the blade without knowing it  This will flex the blade a bit and your cut won't be square.  It happens to me all the time.  I make it a habit of releasing my work (lightly) every once in awhile to see if it springs back.  I'm always surprised how much pressure I'm putting on the blade without knowing it.