Toymaker Press

Travis

I got this in my inbox and thought I'd pass on the message. I know there are several members that use their patterns. Especially with Christmas coming up.

Toymakerpress.com is now ToymakingPlans.com

Please update your bookmarks to ToymakingPlans.com

We wanted to let you know that our website was hijacked this morning. Internet pirates have taken over our domain name. You can visit www.toymakerpress.com to see their site. It is a name harvesting site so beware of clicking on any of the links. We have been working with lawyers all day to try to get the toymakerpress.com domain name back but it isn’t going to be possible without lawsuits, thousands of dollars and a trial.

The good news is that we have already uploaded our new website with the new domain name www.toymakingplans.com. Your previous orders placed on toymakerpress.com and all new orders are 100% safe because all personal and credit card information is processed completely through PayPal and is not affected in any way. We will be checking all of the links on the our new www.toymakingplans.com website for a few days so you might find that some links are not working. Please phone us if you have problems with the new site.

If you have our toymakerpress email address in your contacts you'll want to change the email address to support@toymakingplans.com, cynthialewman@toymakingplans.com, johnlewman@toymakingplans.com.

We have a lot of great new product to launch in time for the Holidays. Stay tuned! When you receive our next promotion it will be coming from ToymakingPlans.com.

If you have any questions at all please email us at support@toymakingplans.com or call as at 1-888-962-4714 or 1-913-962-4714.

John and Cynthia Lewman

www.toymakingplans.com

• 11 months later...